Saturday, December 02, 2006

Beyounce and Madness..

It is early December, 2006 and I've just realised that Beyounce is the best pop star on the planet.

That girl has got the lot. Everything.



BUT!

It's only POP!

....and the beautiful, unexpected thing about POP is that it will pop, spectacularly or otherwise.

The first band I really got into was Madness. I loved their videos.

So....

I played their records.

I was a skinny boy so I always had "Baggy...

Anyway.

Below is a video of some football fans doing the intro to One Step Beyond by Madness.

Here are the real words.


Hey you
Don't watch that
watch this
this is the heavy heavy monster sound
the nuttiest sound around
so
if you've come in the off the street
and you're beginning to feel the heat
well listen buster you better start to move your feet
to the rockinest rock steady beat of madness
ONE STEP BEYOND!!!



??

So.

Madness or Beyonce?

MMm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home