Sunday, October 29, 2006

Two Harmonica Players.........

(or Saturday pt2)

Sometimes things occur that make you think 'Well, I bet that doesn't happen every day'.

Yesterday was one such day.

After watching X-Factor I went to a house party. It was a lot of fun. At one point, the DJ played Voodoo Ray and I was a very happy man indeed. I love that tune so much and it was a pleasure to hear it played really, really loud to a room full of a happy people.

Later on at the party I was talking to a bloke from Chile. We talked about music for a while and he said that he played the hamonica. He then produced a harmonica from his pocket and began playing it.

He was pretty good, as it goes.

That in itself is not altogether strange, granted. However, in my case it was the 2nd time that this had happened to me within the space of 8 hours.

Earlier on I had been out watching the football and on my way home I had bumped into a mate. We stopped and chatted for a bit, and he introduced me to his friend who was visiting from Manchester.

My mate told his mate that I played music, and the guy said 'I'm a harmonica player'. He then produced a harmonica from his pocket and began playing it. Right there in the street.

That was yesterday...

So far today, I have met NO harmonica players.

Ain't life strange?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home