Sunday, August 20, 2006

Snakes?....on a plane?.....







Blimey O' muthafucking Reilly!

Snakes!

On a plane!

(Are there any bearded lads from Luton involved?)

Seriously kids, What would you do?

I think I'm with my man Sam on this one; My motherfucking reaction would be defined by my desire to get them motherfucking snakes off my motherfucking plane.

If any motherfuckers got in my way.....well. Those motherfuckers would get dealt with.

Pronto.

Prontomente.

I'll tell you something else as well...If anyone else got in my way, like the Credulity Police for example, I'd have to pop a cap in their ass. The punk-ass motherfuckers. And stuff etc.

Do you see any snakes on this motherfucking blog?

2 Comments:

At 8/20/2006 11:39:00 AM, Blogger Dubber said...

Genius. Not since 'One of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing' has a movie been so fully rendered superfluous by its title.

Seen Snakes on a Plane? Nah, but I heard the title so I don't need to.

Imagine if George Lucas has named his double trilogy 'Mr Skywalker Turns Nasty'. Or Jurassic Park had been named 'Reanimated Prehistoric Creatures Eat Nearly All The People'.

Or if Michael Moore named each of his movies 'America Kind of Sucks These Days...'

You should subtitle your album in a similarly overt fashion. Fixtures and Fittings is a little too enigmatic in these postmodern times.

 
At 8/20/2006 02:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But let's not forget the mother of all movie titles, "The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies". Why hint at content when you can slap the audience in the face with it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home